BY RUTH HALEY BARTON.
Would you like to:
- discover how to break through gender barriers at the office?
- have a healthy friendship with a man or woman who is not your spouse?
- learn how to work through conflicts on ministry teams?
- better understand the relationship between sexuality and spirituality?
- move beyond stereotyping to godly partnerships?
God has created male and female to live in community as one. Yet in the church we have created systems that segregate and limit us rather than unify and free us. But we can be together the way God intended—not only as husbands and wives in the safety of marriage but also as brothers and sisters in the safety of community.
The disciplines of biblical community, partnership in marriage, good communication and more can bring us together to serve God. The author has conducted important research and interviewed those who are putting these ideas into practice. This book will help you take the first steps toward true teamwork. Signed by the author.