Sacred Rhythms: Practices that Nourish Your Soul and Transform Your Life (Zondervan).
A DVD curriculum--
Based on the book, Sacred Rhythms (InterVarsity Press), Ruth Haley Barton offers teaching and spiritual direction that will help you introduce spiritual formation to your congregation by actually guiding them in practicing the spiritual disciplines.
The curriculum covers the following six sessions:
• Desire: Longing for More in the Spiritual Life
• Solitude and Silence: Creating Space for God
• Lectio Divina: Encountering God in Scripture
• Honoring the Body: Flesh and Blood Spirituality
• The Examen: Bringing My Whole Self to God
• A Rule of Life: Cultivating Your Own Sacred Rhythms
The Transforming Resource™ store is the only place to purchase the book Sacred Rhythms, the Sacred Rhythms DVD curriculum and the Participant’s Guide in a bundled set. Click here for all the options we offer.
- Learn more about bringing a congregational and/or leadership event to your church.
- Listen to this radio interview to hear Ruth talk about Sacred Rhythms and being intentional in our time with God.